Fascinating excursions to Hollywood in English
Every year thousands of novice actors and millions of tourists come here: some dream of becoming famous, others - to meet film stars during the excursions. In Hollywood, the most famous part of Los Angeles, absolutely everything reminds of films and guides can endlessly tell stories related to Hollywood actors and directors. The program of personal excursion to Hollywood with an English-speaking guide usually includes sightseeing, e.g.:
- Walk of Fame, consisting of several sidewalks (including the sidewalks of Hollywood Boulevard) with 2400 brass stars embedded in them with the names of Hollywood legends;
- sign "Hollywood" those huge letters on the hillside known to everyone;
- TCL Chinese Theatre the famous cinema built in 1927 (the Walk of Fame began from the site in front of it);
- Dolby Theatre, where the Oscar ceremony is held;
- the Sunset Strip is the part of Sunset Boulevard where luxury hotels and nightclubs for any taste and budget.