Excursions with experienced guides in Hamburg
For centuries, Hamburg was a free city of sailors and merchants who did not obey any king, and its rich history, about which guides willingly tell, gave the city a unique appearance. Hamburg, the second largest city of Germany, has its own crest, its own anthem and its own character: you can feel it on the first sightseeing tour of the historic centre.
What to look at
- City Hall. It instantly attracts attention with its graceful architecture, azure roof and huge clock;
- Port. Individual excursion to it in English can be considered obligatory;
- Miniatur Wunderland. You will see hundreds of models of trains and other means of transportation;
- Churches. The most famous of them, the St. Michael's Church, has become one of the symbols of the city thanks to its 132-meter spire;
- Hamburger Kunsthalle. Its collection of paintings and engravings is so large that it required two buildings;
- Chilehaus. Looking at this masterpiece of expressionism, it is impossible to believe that the building was originally used as a warehouse for goods;
- Rickmer Rickmers sailing ship. Once she sailed the oceans, and today she reminds us of Hamburg's glorious maritime traditions.
Among the museums, in addition to the Kunsthalle, a special attention should be paid to the Maritime Museum, the Hamburg History Museum and the Chocolate Museum deserve special mention, and among the fortifications – to the Bergedorf Castle, built in the 13th century. You can also visit them yourself, but it is better to order an excursion with a private guide. Any tours at reasonable prices both in and around Hamburg can be found on the Excurzilla portal.
Europefly - The best way to buy cheap flights in Europe!
Available tours in other cities:
Dresden, Lübeck, Bamberg, Leipzig, Koeln, Potsdam, Nuremberg, Heidelberg, Muenchen, Schwangau, Berlin, Bremen, Frankfurt, Berchtesgaden, Duesseldorf