Fascinating excursions in Norway
The country of Vikings and fjords attracts with an amazing combination of the pristine beauty of nature and the highest standard of living. Every year, hundreds of thousands of tourists from all over the world come to Norway, not paying attention to high prices, to admire the cliffs, reflected in the cold waters, and go on a variety of excursions. Beautiful roads allow to travel around Norway with maximum comfort, while most often, guests of the country visit:
- Fjords - narrow bays, surrounded by cliffs. There are more than a thousand of them, but the most popular are Sogne, Hardanger and Geiranger;
- Oslo. The Norwegian capital is distinguished by not abundant rather than a variety of sights - from the ancient Akershus fortress of the 13th century to the Opera House built in the 21st century;;
- Bergen. One sightseeing tour with a English-speaking guide is enough - and you will forever fall in love with this medieval city, as if descended from medieval engravings;
- Trondheim. It is famous for its Stifsgarden Palace, Nidaros Cathedral and cultural events;
- Tromso. People come here not so much for excursions of the historical center, but for traveling through the fjords and the northern lights;
- Flam. The nature in the outskirts of the city is unusually picturesque, and on its streets it is possible to meet almost real Vikings - participants in the folklore festival.
If you want to see other cities in Norway, on the Excurzilla website you will find a suitable tour, as well as a highly qualified guide conducting excursions in English.
Excursions in other Countries:
Qatar, Australia, Latvia, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Montenegro, Cuba, Cyprus, Turkey, Sweden, Estonia, France, Indonesia, Jordan, Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Spain, Bulgaria