Tours with a private guide in Batumi
Batumi is one of the most beautiful Georgian cities, where there are many interesting sights and unique places. It is almost impossible to inspect them in one day. In this regard, tourists should come to Batumi for a week at least. This time is enough to visit most of the sights and to swim one's full in the Black Sea.
Where to go in Batumi
There are several places in the city that you should definitely see as part of a city tour or on your own:
- Piazza Square. It is considered the most romantic place in Batumi. Here you can have fun by spending a cup of delicious coffee in one of the restaurants;
- Singing fountains. There are two of them in the city. One is located near the registry office at the entrance to the park, the other is near the House of Justice;
- Promenade. It attracts tourists with beautiful landscapes and silence. The Batumi's promenade with its length of 10 kilometers is considered the longest in Europe;
- Cableway. Its length is more than 2.5 kilometers. The cabins offer breathtaking views of the city, mountains and the Black Sea coast;
- Botanical Garden. Over 5 thousand plants have been bedded out on its territory. During the garden tour with a personal guide, you will meet luxurious creepers, palm trees and eucalyptus groves.
What to see with children
In Batumi, the sites that will kindle the interest of young travelers are as follows:
- Dolphinarium. Every day, original performances with dolphins are held here. For the children under 6 years, the admission is free.
- panoramic wheel. It is 55 meters high. Seen panoramas of the city will delight children and adults.
- Waterpark Batumi. It is a small entertainment complex with high extreme slides and outdoor pools.
- Makhuntseti Waterfall. It is located in the Batumi area. Next to the waterfall, there is another no less significant sight – the Queen Tomara's bridge.
Excurzilla invites you to get to know the resort city of Batumi with a personal guide. The site offers a large selection of tours in Russian, which can be ordered in advance and at a bargain price.
Available tours in other cities:
Mtskheta, Tbilisi, Kutaisi