Exciting tours in English in Bangkok
Each sightseeing tour of Bangkok can turn into an exciting adventure. Noisy, never sleeping, bright and cosmopolitan Bangkok blurs all boundaries between history and modernity, between East and West. Excursion routes through the city will pass by the skyscrapers of numerous business centers adjacent to majestic temples and palaces. And the unique Thai food, the low cost of which often frightens the someone not in the know of this, is firmly entrenched in the list of must-haves of any traveler.
It is possible to plan a trip to Bangkok on your own, but it is better to entrust the preparation of excursion route to a professional guide. The capital of Thailand – is one of the world's recognized tourist centers, dearly loved by tourists, so there are no problems with finding a guide. Bangkok is Thailand's leader by the number of sights. First of all, Excurzilla recommends to visit:
- Royal Palace – an impressive complex, where the official residence of the royal family is still located today, includes several palace buildings, the gardens of Sivalai with the king's personal temple and the unique wooden pavilion of Aphonhimok;
- Wat Pho complex and Temple of the Reclining Buddha and its main sacred object – a 46-meter statue of Buddha waiting for nirvana;
- Marble Temple – to create it, a special Carrara marble was specially brought from Italy, which covers not only the building itself, but also the figures of lions located at the entrance; 50 statues of Buddha were placed in the courtyard;
- Wat Traimit – another shrine famous for a three-meter-long sculpture of a sitting Buddha cast in pure gold;
- Wat Ratchanatdaram – A complex of buildings headed by the temple of Locha Prasat, made of metal, with a magical view of the Old Town from its top;
- Golden Mountain and Wat Saket Temple – before the erection of skyscrapers was considered the tallest building in the city (76 m);
- Wat Arun or Temple Of Dawn;
- National Museum of Bangkok;
- Museum Siam and Erawan Museumwith a huge three-headed elephant statue;
- MahaNakhon high-riser – the tallest building in the capital.
Don't forget about shopping – Bangkok's markets, both day and night, are a separate culture. Tourists especially love the floating markets, where you can buy all kinds of seafood, fruit or souvenirs at the lowest prices.
Available tours in other cities:
Phuket, Krabi, Ayutthaya, Khao Lak, Phatthaya, Samut Songkhram, Samut Prakan, Pha-ngan, Phi Phi Islands, Ko Chang, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui