Individual and group tours in New York with experienced guides
New York has always been and remains at the forefront of Western art, entertainment industry, fashion and culinary trends. If you want to give him credit, enlist the support of a professional guide. He or she will make a tour program that will cause surprise, awe, reflection and joy among even the most sophisticated travelers.
Sightseeing tours in English will present the iconic sights of New York:
- the 305 feet 1 inch highStatue of Liberty, which has been meeting immigrants since 1886 and is a tourist destination for the island of the same name;
- the Central Park with 2083 acres of ponds, a lake, a reservoir, 50 fountains, 21 playgrounds, several sports complexes, more than 25,000 trees (the list of entertainment includes a visit to the zoo and open theater, boating and yoga classes, walking and horseback riding tours);
- The Metropolitan Museum is the USA's largest art gallery. Its exhibits include Sumerian cuneiform tablets, Moorish fabrics, armor of European monarchs, priceless musical instruments, paintings by Raphael, Rembrandt, Van Gogh;
- The National Museum of Immigration, located on Ellis Island is the point of arrival in the United States of 12 million immigrants from 1892 to 1954. It has with many information panels, artifacts, photos and videos;
- Empire State Building is a 1,453-feet skyscraper, the main observation deck of which (1 224 feet) is open on the 86th floor until 2 AM
- Freedom Tower is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere (1 775 feet), the 102nd floor of which commands a panoramic view of Manhattan;
- Broadway is the hallmark of theatrical New York with its 41 stage. It is the birthplace of the sensational musicals of The Phantom of the Opera, Chicago, The Lion King;
- Brooklyn Bridge, impressive with two neo-gothic 276-feet towers that secure the cable system (the English-speaking guide will tell you the dramatic story of this grandiose structure).
And these are just the main, but not all tourist attributes of New York. Must-see status is also enjoyed by the Botanical Garden with a unique orchid greenhouse and the Bronx Zoo with an amazing collection of butterflies. An excursion to the American Museum of Natural History attracts lovers of zoology, botany, geology, mineralogy and anthropology. The most striking exhibits for children will be the dinosaur wing and a life-size copy of a blue whale.
Excurzilla advises gastrophiles visiting the food halls of the most famous markets of Chelsea and Smorgasburg. The choice of dishes here is almost unlimited, and the prices are much lower than in city restaurants.
Available tours in other cities:
Portland, Oregon, Key West, Washington, Atlanta, Pigeon Forge, Savannah, San Juan, Las Vegas, San Diego, New Orleans, Salem, Napa, Oahu, Sausalito, San Francisco, Coronado, Maui, The Everglades, Miami, Cambridge, Massachusetts