Sightseeing and thematic tours in Granada
The Spanish city of Granada is famous for its rich historical past. In different periods, starting from the 5th century B.C., the control over this area passed from one nation to another. Granada was conquered one by one by Iberian tribes, Arab peoples and even Moors. Interesting historical events had a distinct impact on the appearance of the city and its architecture.
In Granada there are many interesting places to go with a private guide or on your own:
- Architectural and park ensemble Alhambra. A majestic palace complex built under Moorish rule in Spain. The most popular sight of the city. There are regular excursions in English for tourists;
- Museum of Fine Arts. It's the oldest art gallery in Spain. It is noteworthy that many pieces were confiscated from the monasteries back then.
- Science Park. The complex is located in the southwestern part of Granada. Here you can see the greatest achievements in science.
- Albaicín district. This is the oldest part of the city, located on a hill. The district has barely changed since the Moors.
- Navas Street. It is the gastronomic center of Granada. There are many bars and restaurants where you can drink wine, vermouth or beer and try a typical Spanish snack – tapas, which is served with drinks and in some cases is already included in their price.
Sightseeing and thematic tours of Granada with an English-speaking guide will help you get to know the rich history and culture of this ancient Spanish city.
Available tours in other cities:
Sitges, Alicante, Tarragona, Barcelona, Tenerife, Madrid, Torremolinos, Málaga, Segovia, Girona, Tarajalejo, Santa Ponsa, San Sebastián, Valencia, La Rioja, Marbella, Almeria, Palma de Mallorca, Ronda, Cala Millor