Observation and thematic excursions in Warsaw
The capital of Polandis reasonably compared to the Phoenix that rose from the ashes: the city was badly damaged during Second World War, city was rebuilt literally brick by brick and today pleases the eye with its unique architectural appearance. A characteristic feature of Warsaw is a mix of architectural styles: if the historical center, without visiting which no observation excursion is complete, takes us to the Renaissance era, then E. Plater street with its skyscrapers returns to the 21st century. Required to visit are:
- Palace square and the Royal castle located on it, famous for its interiors;
- Warsaw Old Town. If you book a excursion of Warsaw Old Town, you will see the Market square, St. John's Archcathedral, fortress walls and other medieval monuments;
- Wilanow Palace is a luxurious country residence of Polish monarchs, built in the Baroque style;
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie (Krakow suburb). This street, which runs from the Royal castle to the Wilanow Palace, street is considered to be the most beautiful in Warsaw;
- Łazienki Park (Royal Baths Park) - a huge park in the middle of which rises the picturesque Lazienki Palace, surrounded by the waters of lake;
- Grand Theatre. Theatre is named for its size, as it is one of the largest in Europe;
- Museums. The most popular among museums are the Historical, Chopin, national, Polish Army.
Hours of individual excursions of city with an experienced guide will not only allow you to admire its palaces, but also learn more about their complex history (find a personal guide who conducts excursions in English language at reasonable prices, will help you Excurzilla web-site).
Available tours in other cities:
Gdansk, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Wieliczka, Krakow, Wroclaw