Walking around Marrakesh with a personal guide
It may take all your life to unravel all the secrets of Marrakesh. Excurzilla offers to start with sightseeing tours with a personal guide.
Here are the places that will give an idea of the noble past and charismatic present of Marrakesh:
- Medina is the heart of the city, its historical district, founded in the 11th century; li >
- Jemaa el Fna - the main market square where you can buy spices, carpets, leather products at an affordable price;
- Saadi tombs, built in the 1550s using gold, marble, colorful shingles;
- Bahia and Badi palaces, fascinating with mirrored pools, underwater gardens, tiled patios;
- Koutoubia’s mosque with Exposure to extreme minaret, archways, fountains; li>
- Majorelle Gardens, created with the assistance of Yves Saint Laurent (the guide will show the nearby Museum of fashion); li>
- Oasiria Water Park with an impressive wave pool.
A tour in English language in modern Marrakesh - Geliz quarter - will allow you to walk in the company of a guide to private art galleries, look at boutiques, traditional cafes and trendy bars.
Available tours in other cities:
Tangier, Agadir, Zagora, Merzouga, Casablanca, Ouarzazate, Essaouira, Ait Benhaddou, Asni, Imlil