Excursions with English-speaking guides in Casablanca
Is it possible to find something exotic and typically Moroccan in modern Casablanca? Excurzilla answers this question only affirmatively. The main thing is to enlist support of an experienced English-speaking guide.
Here are the best ideas for a sightseeing tour of Casablanca:
- inspection of the Hassan II mosque with the highest minaret on earth;
- a walk from UN Square to Mohammed V Street, allowing to admire art deco architecture;
- time-out at the retro cafe “At Rick”, which is a copy of the establishment from the legendary blockbuster “Casablanca” (an experienced guide will show the nearby historic port and Sqala bastion);
- an excursion of the Habbous area, interesting for its traditional markets with affordable prices and the Royal Residence;
- knowing the museum of Judaism - the only one in the Arab world.
The logical finish of the excursion of Casablanca in English will be a visit to the temple of shopping and leisure - shopping mega-center Morocco Mall. Pop in the aquarium, have a snack at its gigantic food court and enjoy the fountain show in the air.
Available tours in other cities:
Tamatert, Agadir, Tangier, Ait Souka, Essaouira, Tahnaout, Imlil, Moulay Brahim, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou, Merzouga, Asni, Marrakesh, Zagora